In 2018, the idea was born of holding a more elaborate debate on the problems faced by public procurement experts in Romania, a concept that materialized through the holding of a National Conference in Cluj-Napoca. Our company was the sponsor of this initiative, coordinated by our specialist colleague in the field, Florin Popovici and the representative of our product ProcessPlayer.
The Public Procurement Expert Conference was attended by around 80 people, representing both public and private institutions, such as: Oradea Municipal Sports Club, Arieșeni City Hall, Bacău Municipality, Ștefănești City, Cluj Napoca Autonomous District Heating Authority, Suceava Forest Guard, Turda and Sighetul Marmaței Social Assistance Department, Buzău and Someș Water Company, SNTFC CFR Călători SA. "Dr. Gh. Preda" Psychiatric Hospital Sibiu, National Institute for Research and Development for Technologies, Autonomous Administration of the Public Domain, Cluj-Napoca Technical University, USAMV Cluj, Prosecutor's Office attached to the Cluj Court of Appeal, Octavian Goga County Library, Cluj, Arad County Council, etc.
Together with our colleagues Florin Popovici and Daniel Homorodean, who presented the benefits and functionality of using the ProcessPlayer Procurement IT system at the institution level, we had a great alignment of speakers in the field of public procurement in Romania. Among them we can mention:
- Octavian Constantinescu (Public Procurement Expert, Public Procurement Trainer) who presented the changes to the normative acts in the field of public procurement in 2018
- Florin Irimia (Lawyer specializing in public procurement)
- Valeria Tudora (public procurement consultant, project management expert, trainer) who held a debate on negotiation without prior publication.
- Milica Ecaterina Dobrota (Public Procurement Expert, Trainer, Accounting Expert) discussed the issue of subcontractors.
- Jenica Ioan (specialist in budgeting, finance and accounting activities in local public administration and beyond)
- Bogdan Costaș (specialist in economic and legal sciences, doctor in management).
The conference was well organized and interactive, with a personalized program on the specifics of the event, and I appreciate that Florin Popovici did an excellent job. I will recommend and will always participate with pleasure.
I recommend attending future Conferences to my colleagues, in general, because I found the latest information, compressed in time, told from the best. I think it was a successful conference.
The conference was very interesting and well organized.